Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

dhampir
11/18

moroi
15/24

school staff
3/6

na forumu dijaki, profesorji, varuhi in vsi ostali zaposleni volijo moroja, dampirja in predstavnika ostalega kolektiva (profesorji, varuhi) tedna! ta teden dd/mm/yy ti častni nazivi pripadajo moroju/ki name, dampirju/ki name in predstavniku kolektiva name.

the church

Go down 
3 posters
AvtorSporočilo
mrs. hawkings
vice principal
vice principal
mrs. hawkings

Female Število prispevkov : 242
Kraj : montana

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: the church   the church EmptyPon Maj 26, 2014 4:05 pm

the church 684175
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emmanuel rioz
guardian
guardian
emmanuel rioz

Male Število prispevkov : 20

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyNed Jun 22, 2014 5:06 pm

tag, leonie

The sun glittered in his dark eyes as he held his head up high, examining the beautiful stained glass at the top of the building, over the entrance. He hated churches; well, hate was perhaps a strong word – 'deeply loathed' was more appropriate. His wife adored them, tho. She'd take the children, their two adoptive kids, to church on Sundays when he was off working. She'd often say how she got lost completely in the beautiful artwork. And he would kind of like going as well, as long as she was by his side. It only made sense that the place she loved the most was the place that killed her at the end of the day. The children as well. After that he never stepped foot into a church, ever again. this day was no different.

He lingered there a little, a mix of strong emotions caught his face. Just for a while; he needed to blink twice before he could look away from the image of the virgin Mary holding the Messiah in her hands. He always hated religious artwork, anyway. Besides, he needed to look away now, since he could feel the presence of another close by. His eyes caught hers, and somewhere he could immediately recognise the young girl he had once known. He was wondering if he'd get the chance to see her again. it was an easier time, back then; he had no kids, no wife, no love to be ripped from his hands agressively. »You're all grown up,« he said, a gentle smile lingering upon his lips.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonie dragomir
royal moroi
royal moroi
leonie dragomir

Female Število prispevkov : 147

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyPon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm

EMMANUEL !
faith - it was put in every moroi's cradle, especially of he or she was royal. safe, domestic and never to be questioned, especially not by the daughter of a queen. leonie never put too much of her mind on it, but she liked the quietness and peace that overcame her every time she placed foot in a church. she knew that it had nothing to do with religion or beliefs what so ever, but she liked places like that. they resembled her in a some kind of strange way; they were people's last hopes and anchors and they had power, regardless the obvious lack of logic to why it is like that.

she wasn't counting on company and she wouldn't guess, even if she had a million years to think, that the tall, brown-headed man in front of her will turn out to be her childhood guardian. she didn't realize how much she missed his deep, calm voice just until now. "well, what else did you expect," she smiled back and gave him a big, friendly hug. for many years, he was the closest she had to a companion, not realizing that it was probably just his job. "what are you doing on the academy? where have you been all this time? and most importantly, why didn't you tell me that you are coming here? you're a real prick, you know that." leo had way too many questions for him. she had no idea about his family tragedy or basically anything that happened to him after he left the court.

Nazadnje urejal/a leonie dragomir Tor Jun 24, 2014 3:56 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emmanuel rioz
guardian
guardian
emmanuel rioz

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyPon Jun 23, 2014 6:09 pm

tag, leonie

She was very beautiful; she was so when she was little, but this was a different kind of beauty. She was grown up. She wasn't a kid anymore, you could see it in her eyes – she understood the world now, she knew where she was and why it was so. This wasn't the child he was once sworn to protect, the same little girl he'd put onto his shoulders when she'd want to play. The kid he'd spend hours with, the reason, basically, that he, at some point, wanted children of his own. She was.. a woman now. »I don't know,« he shook his head slowly just before recieving a big – very warm – hug that he definately wasn't expecting. It wasn't that he wouldn't want or even wouldn't appreciate the hug, he did – but the closeness felt almost alarming. Too comforting, too sweet, so he let go of her soon.

»I, uh,« he smiled after what she had to say to him at the end, the warmth in her voice telling him it was a lie. She wasn't angry at him, she was thrilled to see him. and he.. well, he was nervous. He didn't get a whole lot of reminders of the life he lived before everything went down, yet there she was. That little girl, all grown up, as beautiful as never before. »I'm sorry,« he said, looking into her eyes directly, a soft grin still covering his lips. »I knew I'd see you, I guess I figured it would be better if it were a surprise.« Lies. But she didn't need to know that. »I started working here like a month ago. Still pretty undercover, I guess.« Another big smile. No, she didn't need to know anything more. She was better off. Then a longer silence fell, and he was simply looking at her, his eyes traveling over the entire figure. God, she was like a fairytale creature; which, basically, she was. »How are you?« he finally asked after the long seconds of silence.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonie dragomir
royal moroi
royal moroi
leonie dragomir

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyPon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 pm

EMMANUEL !
she felt so safe and domestic in his strong arms. but the warmth of his body was almost too tempting in that moment and when he pulled herself back away from her, she was more than confused. more than anything by the fact that things weren't like they used to be. she couldn't crawl into his lap and cry about a broken doll anymore like she used to. she couldn't punch him as hard as she could - which was still pretty pathetic - for him to pretend that she deadly hurt him. but because of those little things the fillings, overcoming her while she was hugging him, seemed so odd. "you know nothing, emmanuel." his name felt more than familiar on her lips.

she smiled and looked back at him. "you should be. now this is really making me think that i am just a fading-away memory for you." she shrugged and crossed her arms on her chest. she wasn't serious and he knew her well enough to know what. even if they didn't see each other for a few years now, she felt like he was there all the time. "but you managed to surprise, i give you that." she would never doubt the things that he was saying, no matter how crazy or excuse-ish they would be. yes, she was very much naive, and that was just too obvious to deny. "undercover, yes. you are like a ninja, for god's sake. but that's a guardian thing, i guess. ninja." she was babbling. she was always babbling. "i'm great, really. but your aura is telling me that you couldn't claim that for yourself," she almost gasped and looked at him in concern. "it's darker than i remember it to be." no questions needed to be spoken, her eyes were telling him everything he needed to know.

Nazadnje urejal/a leonie dragomir Tor Jun 24, 2014 3:57 pm; skupaj popravljeno 2 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
emmanuel rioz
guardian
guardian
emmanuel rioz

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyPon Jun 23, 2014 8:01 pm

tag, leonie

He shrugged his shoulders with a gentle smile, keeping eye contact. He wouldn't disagree with her out loud, but there was a certain bitterness in his mouth after she said it. he knew so much more than he would want to. he understood the world perfectly now and it caused him nothing but pain. Of course he wouldn't say it out loud, he wouldn't show her in any way just what kind of an impact those words had on him, but they stroke a certain nerve all the same. »Oh, don't be silly. You could never be that.« He wouldn't forget her, not ever. She was one of his first thoughts when he took the job, he knew he'd meet her sooner or later again. oh, this sweet child he once knew, grown up, beautiful.

»Yeah, I guess we're pretty ninj-ish,« he nodded, the wide grin upon his lips again. she felt like home, she really did, and although it felt so good to talk to her then and there, he knew it would eventually bring more pain and hurt than happiness to the both of them. Or to him, at least – to him, especially. He could catch the concern on her face, realizing that perhaps he wasn't as good as he thought he was at hiding what he really felt like. And he quite honestly felt like shit most of the time. »Don't you worry about me, kiddo,« he shook his head slowly, still smiling at her. He used to call her that, 'kiddo'. He used to craddle her in his hands. »I'm alright. I'm just so very happy to see you. I wish I could have stayed by your side for all those missed years.« He wouldn't have met her, he wouldn't have lost her – he wouldn't feel bitter about her and their kids, he would have had a better life. »I did think of you.« He did.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonie dragomir
royal moroi
royal moroi
leonie dragomir

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church EmptyTor Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

EMMANUEL !
she looked at him gently, with a smile still embracing her lips and lighting up her face. "but i never grew up as a memory, did i? i can see it in your eyes." and your aura. she had no intention to brag about her spirit powers to him. they were starting to evolve almost right after he left - but he knew, that they were the ones that were slowly driving her mother crazy and she didn't want him to know the risks. apparently, he had enough on his arms. "i feel like i almost disappointed you with my appearance." she chuckled a bit, knowing that her words were nothing but silly. but she felt like she could say whatever was on her mind around him, and not many people made her feel like that.
he kept on smiling and so did she - but there was darkness in his smile. "i don't think i ever said thank you. for your ninja powers, which, frankly, saved me more than once. and for all the other things, you know." she moved away from him a bit, her legs were starting to feel numb from standing. walking towards the stairs in front of the church door, she gasped, not knowing either he could hear her or not. "after all, you were the only one i sort of loved when i was a... kiddo." leonie smiled. that little nickname of hers brought back so many memories from her short life. she never realized that he was practically always there for her. he caught her when she lost balance after her first step, and somewhat like that she wanted to fall back in his arms now too. but he was not even her guardian anymore, he was a part of school staff and even their little talk could be considered as inappropriate. she sat on the stairs. "oh really? i never taught that being a princesses babysitter was so exciting to you." she poking him and nearly none of the words she was saying were true. but she wasn't used to them being so openly favorable towards each other. "and so did i," she gently looked him in the eyes, continuing. "however, i didn't expect you to be so not freaking all right. but if you don't want to talk about it, i'll live it at this. just know that i'm there for you."
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

the church Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the church   the church Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

the church
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: THE CHURCH-
Pojdi na: