Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

dhampir
11/18

moroi
15/24

school staff
3/6

na forumu dijaki, profesorji, varuhi in vsi ostali zaposleni volijo moroja, dampirja in predstavnika ostalega kolektiva (profesorji, varuhi) tedna! ta teden dd/mm/yy ti častni nazivi pripadajo moroju/ki name, dampirju/ki name in predstavniku kolektiva name.

study corner

Go down 
3 posters
AvtorSporočilo
mrs. hawkings
vice principal
vice principal
mrs. hawkings

Female Število prispevkov : 242
Kraj : montana

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: study corner   study corner EmptyPon Maj 26, 2014 2:47 pm

study corner Tumblr_lygym2NfTI1qdqohqo1_500
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leighton ivashkov
royal moroi
royal moroi
leighton ivashkov

Male Število prispevkov : 50

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyPon Jun 02, 2014 7:08 pm

naveen

he wasn't studying. not really. he only came to the library because most of people knew that he wished to be alone when studying, so they just nodded in his direction or say hello when he passed. nobody tried to start a conversation, and that was something leighton was truly grateful for. he wasn't feeling very sociable or talkative at the moment, besides he wanted to finish the book on napoleon's life he started to read about a week ago, and he really needed some peace and silence in order to do so. he comfortably placed himself in the dark corner and soon he was completely absorbed into the story. next two hours passed without him noticing and when he finally put down the book, sky outside was much brighter than before. but that however wasn't the first thing he noticed - his eyes were attracted by a girl with red hair who stood a couple of meters away. "i definitely haven't expected to see you here." he said loud enough for her to hear him. "and i don't mean it in a negative way." he quickly added when he realised she could misunderstood him. "come on, sit." he patted the empty place next to him.   

Nazaj na vrh Go down
naveen sierra
moroi
moroi
naveen sierra

Female Število prispevkov : 84

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyPon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 pm

this is for leighton

she really had no idea what she was doing here. she never really understood librarys - just large rooms filled with book, that collect dust. maybe it was because she didn't have a touch with a book in her young years. or maybe it was just because reading seemed ridiculous and time wasting thing to do.
and siriously, in four years that was the first time she set foot in here - probably also the last time. her finger slid through backs of books. she had to admit, some of the titles were quite interesting. after all those years she still did not completly understand the word shadow-kissed means. suddenly her attention got cought with a known voice. ''oh for gods sake, leight. what are you doing here again?'' she knew he won't take her sirioudly, every time they met, she provoked him. that was kinda their thing. ''even i don't know what i am doing here, it is weird place and i don't like it at all. the sun is coming up and i am still in school,'' that was actually the strangest thing. after school ended she never was aroung classrooms. ''i don't have t-'' her eye cought the time on clock, and what the hell, the girl had nothing to do. ''oh okay. what are you up to?'' even if she could smile, her grumpy and tired face would tell that she is certainly not happy.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
leighton ivashkov
royal moroi
royal moroi
leighton ivashkov

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyPet Jun 06, 2014 5:34 pm

naveen

"since when is spending time in library against the law?" he innocently wondered with his lips curled into a bright smile. he knew that was not what she meant, but - as always - he found it very hard not to give her some harmless teasing for an answer. "weird place? ah come on, how can you call a storage of knowledge a weird place? maybe you should spend more time here, i'm sure you would start to enjoy yourself eventually. or at least not dislike it as much as you do now." he actually doubted it. naveen really didn't seem like a person who would ever spend more time in library than absolutely necessary. she was more of a wild parties kind of girl. but then again - there was always more to a person than meets the eye. jumping to conclusions about someone you didn't even know, was never a good idea. "yes, the sun is coming up and you're still in school. such a tragedy." he smiled to show her that he wasn't serious, that he was only teasing her. "they should really write a book about your great misfortune. it's almost a day and you're still in school. and not just that, you also have me for a company, which is - i believe - even more upsetting." he commented, his previous grin still plastered on his face. for a moment or two it seemed that she was going to decline his offer to sit and simply leave, but luckily she changed her mind. "oh, just reading." he said. "what about you? what have you planned to do with your morning?"

Nazaj na vrh Go down
naveen sierra
moroi
moroi
naveen sierra

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyNed Jun 08, 2014 8:44 pm

this is for leighton

''you always find the words to tease me, don't you leighton?'' she simply winked and smiled while looking at her feet, or the floor, or whatever. naveen only refused to make eye contact with that boy. he was tricky with his questions and always got the answeres. leighton was extremly sweet but also dengerous if wrong rumors came by his way. ''i doubt i can stop disliking it, what even enyoing spending time in this horror place. what is special about books? knowledge? knowledge will never be the power.'' those were just the words that made sense to a person like naveen - to a person who was more a girl of actions.
his smile was just cute and contageous, you couldn't help yourself but smile at him. ''you don't understand me. i am to awesome for this, you know? fabolous people don't go to library,'' again, everything they were talkng was one big joke. she curled her legs and hugged them, her head resting between, her deep green eyes fixed straight at him. ''they should. than i'd maybe even come here more often. to give autographs, you know.'' those last words just to let him know that there is no other reason he could find her in here again. ''and of course. you are the worse. you disgust me, lei.'' even naveen herself was suprised she sat down and let the chance for a great morning flow away. ''reading,'' she almost whispered to herself and looked around. people sitting at the tables, and dull reflections of green lights. ''nothing much, i was supposed to go out. but-'' she didn't really know what was her plan in here, for sure she had some purpose. ''nothing.'' redhead shrugged uncertain.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
leighton ivashkov
royal moroi
royal moroi
leighton ivashkov

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyTor Jun 10, 2014 5:09 pm

naveen
this is a bit longer than i wanted it to be. sorry.

"well of course i do." he said, pretending to be appaled by her doubt. he noticed that she didn't really look at him, not even once. she was actually avoiding eye contact from the moment they met. if he wasn't so good at reading people, he would probably presume she was embarassed, but since he was, he could see she was just being carefull. it was obvious that she didn't trust him. "maybe that is the problem." he said. "you doubt too much." he sent her a charming smile before he continued; "and knowledge already is the power. that is if you know how to use it. most smart people are just way too passive - and moral - to actually achieve anything. they don't realise that you have to break a rule or two in order to be great." he was well aware of the fact that he got a bit carried away. he probably shouldn't have mentioned the 'breaking the rules' part. "but then again - what do i know?" he added, hoping that he managed to fix at least a little bit of his previous mistake. he couldn't help but laugh when naveen mentioned how she is way too fabulous for library. "maybe you're right." he agreed. "and maybe one day you will give autographs in a library and i'm going to be waiting in line." talking with her was always entertaining, especially because he got to use a lot of sarcasm without causing any serious demage. "ouch." he said and represent his pain by grabbing the left side of his chest. "now you've seriously hurt my feelings. i think i'm going to spend all day crying in my bed with a box of chocolates." he grimaced and then curled his lips back into a charming smile, just to show her that she didn't really offend him. "yes reading." he reapeated after her. "why do i have the feeling that this word disgusts you?" he wondered. "what? you can tell me." he promised after she finished her explanation with nothing, which was never a good sign.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
naveen sierra
moroi
moroi
naveen sierra

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptyNed Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

this is for leighton

‘’that, my love, is why i tolerate you.’’ she really like leight, but it was something about him that she didn't want to know and didn't trust at all. after all, there is only a few people she actually trust. he was just to good to be true. even if there was a part of her that wanted to know everything about her it would mean to much work to even bother. ''i am not doubtful about most of the things.'' she said a bit uncertainly, ''yeah.'' redhead added to confirm her statemant. that was something that suprised him. maybe that was the thing about him. he was always to carefull with his words and he always said the right thing. now, few words were to much. ''yes, of course, what do you know.'' a big smile to relax the tension, even though inside she was confused. ''i would lik to know when you broke a rule? that would be a big surprise.'' again, she couldn't get over the sentance.
''leighton, don't you even know me? with me there is no maybe.'' sometimes she was full of herself, but right now both of them knew they were just words that didn't make any sense.
''that was my intention, actually'' she added and laughed loudly after his little drama show. few people nodding in disapprowing, like she cared. '' oh,chocolate! when was the last time i had chocolate?'' is she wasn't fucking somewhere around the academy she was eating. if she hadn't have daily bed activitys she'd look like a fat manatee.
''your feeling is not cheating on you. i can't remember the last time i actually read a book. it was in 3rd grade, yeah.'' naveen she slightly shook her head. she gave him a little smile while she brushed her firely hair to her left side.
''it is nothing, really. i just... -'' for a moment she thought of the words to explain him but her head was empty. ''i just don't feel like me. i don't feel like i belong in my own skin and i am not familiar with that feeling because i always liked who i am and i always knew who i am and why i am what i am now.'' her voice started to break and her hands started to shake on the table. naveen make a fist and stabbed her nails into her pale and cold skin as she looked at boy infront of her. her eyes, once magnetic, now stroke by pain.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leighton ivashkov
royal moroi
royal moroi
leighton ivashkov

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner EmptySre Jul 02, 2014 3:24 pm

naveen
okay this is even longer than the one before. so sorry.

"well that is certainly good to know." his lips formed a small smile. he had always enjoyed the conversations he and naveen had, probably because he got to be sarcastic and a little mean without causing any greater demage. he was more himself with her than with anyone else, though he still couldn't go past all the pretending, he still had to cover his true thoughts behind jokes, irony, sarcasm and innocent smiles. mostly he enjoyed it, but sometimes he hated it - that was why he needed people like naveen. "really?" he asked, his brows slightly raised. "then why do i have the feeling that part of you has doubts about almost everything?" maybe he was wrong, but he had always seen naveen as someone who was a bit insecure and lost underneath the facade of self-esteem she was always wearing. "well i guess i'm one of those who are to moral and passive to actually achieve anything." he curled his lips into another smile, this time almost apologeticly. "maybe it's a shame and waste of talent, but i wouldn't want to have it any other way, since i probably wouldn't be able to live with myself if i knew i did something terrible just to succeed." he explained, lies rolling out of his mouth like it was nothing. and for him it really was. "you're right of course." he answered with slightly sad and embarrassed expression he put on his face just to show her how sorry he was. "my bad." she was actually right. there really was no maybe with her - just no or yes. just one extreme or the other, no middle option. "have anyone ever told you just how mean you are?" he tilted his head a little to the left and pretended to be completely appalled by her confession. he however didn't keep that expression for very long and a couple of second later, his lips were once again formed into a charming smile. "i'll buy you some when i get the chance." he promised when she mentioned the chocolate. "uf." he murmered. "you have no idea what are you missing you know. books have this amazing ability to show you things you've never known even existed or just make you feel better when you're feeling down." he explained even though he was quite well aware of the fact that his efforts were probably completely worthless. her next words suprised him, he had never believed that she could actually trust him enough to tell him something so personal. he reached towards her and gently touched her hands. "just tell me everything." he said reassuringly, really hoping he wasn't pushing it and that she won't simply close up on him. he needed to know more.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

study corner Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: study corner   study corner Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

study corner
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: LIBRARY-
Pojdi na: